Monday, March 9, 2009

HAPPY 10 Months my SWEET ANGEL




Our little girl has gone from a babbling little infant, to a big girl. Brian and I were in shock this weekend as she was "Walking" around the backyard pushing her little car. WHEW time flies when you are busy and having fun.


I love so many things about her, but mostly, I love how she is so very sweet...she nuzzles me, hugs me, crawls as fast as she can to whatever room I am in, wants to eat whatever I am, wants to be wherever I am and most of all smells just like a sweet baby.


Motherhood has good and hard days, but never bad days. Being Cara's mom is the greatest gift I could have ever been given and I feel so blessed each and every day that she was chosen just for me. God knew what I needed at that point in my life and I am thankful each and everyday for her.


CARA-I love you more than words, I love you to the moon and back, I love you so very very very much!


1 comment:

  1. Happy 10 Month Birthday Sweet Cara! Only 2 more to go-gosh can you believe how fast that 1 year slips up on you!?

    ReplyDelete