Thursday, May 14, 2009

CARA'S PERFECT....but you knew that already :-)

Today was Cara's one year checkup. I still remember bringing her there the first few times and she was so small and I was so scared she would get something, and here we are a year later, and she has only gotten sick once. Good parenting??? or good luck??? I am pretty sure it was luck, and I a bit of germaphobia that I have!!!!

She is perfect said the doc!!!...She weighs 23 pounds and is OFF THE CHARTS FOR HEIGHT...she is not even on the growth chart anymore for her age at all. (where does she get this from???) Her head circumference is also off the charts, but surely its just all her hair !!!! HA HA HA

She got 4 shots and mommy had an organic lollipop waiting...those tears went away quick once she saw that!!! I would say this was the best visit she has had for shots. She cried for sure, but the tears went away as soon as the lollipop made its arrival. I am going to always offer her something sweet after every doctor visit. I remember my mom always did and my grandma did.

So all in all, Cara's perfect....but you knew that already...didnt you???? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. yes of course we knew she was perfect. :) Way to go Cara! Emily better catch up with you on the height.. she's almost caught up with the head part! :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she's perfect! Good job Cara on the shots!!! OH YES-the lollipop definately does the job. It is amazing how well it works!

    ReplyDelete